[Spotykach] BUKO attends

olhas olhas at web.de
Tue Nov 22 16:06:31 CET 2005

>Is it the same 'target group' coming to the BUKO and the East-West meeting?

me personally, I would like be present there if it in Berlin already
plus attend those left/editors things. There are many people who
would be glad to be at our meeting and BUKO as well. This is for
sure. Maybe some who would come already to BUKO from outside Berlin,
can stay longer if they would be interested in our issue to discuss.
We will make a adverticement there.

>The reason why for EYFA earlier is better is because of the
>reporting deadline of the conference, we need to get all tickets together

its understandable. I hope tre weeks is enough for gettng tickets
back? How is your experience?

Olga