[Spotykach] BUKO attends

Katrin katrin at eyfa.org
Tue Nov 22 17:32:41 CET 2005

well 3 weeks is short and usually participants take longer to send
tickets back, but we can make copies, although eventually we need the
originals. So with BUKO and this other possible meeting at the end of
May, it seems the beginning of June is more realistic? I'll wait a few
more days before I ask the EYF for a modificaiton of the dates again,
they should not object to htis,

Katrin xx