[Spotykach] 3-5 of June?

Katrin katrin at eyfa.org
Tue Nov 22 15:36:55 CET 2005

this seems a good idea. I'm not sure how to deal with the fact that a
very big conference is taking place a weekend earlier, if there is space
in the Mehringhof that weekend that is. Is it the same 'target group'
coming to the BUKO and the East-West meeting? I.E.: was anyone on this
list planning to go to the BUKO? The BUKO is German language, no?

Otherwise the fact that Fri 2 to Mo 5 June is a long weekend in Germany
might have advantages. It is really down to the local organisation as
well to say when it's better suited.

The reason why for EYFA earlier is better is because of the reporting
deadline of the conference, we need to get all tickets together (ad
return travel tickets back from participants) and publish the conference
reader whereby all related tickets (e.g. printing) must also be dated
before 30 June. However, this is not the only consideration of course
and there is flexibility in that, and we should pick the dates that
ensure a well attended and successful conference.

It's up to everyone else to give their thoughts really,

all the best,

Katrin xx