[Spotykach] 3-5 of June?

olhas olhas at web.de
Tue Nov 22 15:09:01 CET 2005

In case if we can use space in the end of May, we can do the weekend
after. I have cheked with local conditions and the weekend 3, 4, 5 of
Juni is prolongated free weekend cause of Pfingsten *local free days
which might be not bad idea to use thic chance for seminar. In this
sense  shops are closed (Montag, 5 of June) which is good to
concentrate on the seminar and avoid shops visites from some *mz bad
experience. And it still 3 week for reporting.
Concerning Mehrinhoff space I can check it only tommorow *today they
closed. but I am afraid in the end of May they have not get it free.
I was booked it for the end of April.

regards, Olga