[imc-presse] Best Quote for Stone Projects

admin at hcstonecraft.com admin at hcstonecraft.com
Wed Jul 19 04:45:34 CEST 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you today?

Here is Rita from H&C Stone Co., Ltd. Thank you
for your time to read my email.

We learn from the Internet that you are in the
market for stone. I’m writing to

you hoping we have a chance to
cooperation.

Our company is specializing in producing
and selling natural and artificial stones

all over the world.
The main products are imported and
Chinese marble,

imported and Chinese granite and
sandstone as well as
various kinds of

pillars, columns and special-shaped sculptures. We
also accept customized orders

on tombstones, mausoleums and different kinds
of carvings etc.

Should any of these items be of interest to you,
please let us know. We will be

happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your
detailed requirements.

Look forward to your
reply.

Best wishes,