[Spotykach] Dugin

Laure cube at zigzag.pl
Thu Sep 1 19:39:32 CEST 2005

Dugin went to London to participate in the 2nd New Right meeting. At least
he knows which basic camp he belongs to. The meeting was organized by
nationalist Troy Southgate who propagates third positionism and entrism into
the left and anarchist movements.The people he met with were:
Jonathan Bowden of the British National Party, Keith Thompson (famous
Searchlight informant) of the St. George League who spoke on Oswald Mosely.
http://www.oswaldmosley.com/
http://www.stevenbooks.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/page6.html

> I'don't know about ideas of group in UK who describe themselves like
> eurasians.

Well, if you did, then maybe it would put the shit politics of Dugin into
the proper perspective - without any bullshit Russian national crap.

 >>Dugin in his article about national-bolshevism wrote that original
movement was anti-faschist movement (actually german founder of movement
E.Nikisch was repressed by nazi government).

National bolshevism was never anti-fascist. It was anti-racial -nazi but
pro-corporatist - very close to Mussolini. It never bothered Dugin that the
NBP platform calls for total vertical organization and a greater Russian
empire. In other words, totalitarianism and cultural imperialism. Of course
he criticizes the cultural imperialism of Americans because it's not the
culture he likes.

 >>Because Dugin is famous person he meets with different peoples from
different circles. With US and Japanese ambassadors, scientists from Iran
and Lebanon....etc.... And he is not pro-Putin. Just read his articles where
he criticize regime of Putin (mostly in russian).

I read his pro-Putin articles. He does not support Putin 100% but supports
him in general.

 >>By the way, russian nationalism is impossible cause russian ethnos is
hybrid of slavic, turk, ugro-finn elements.

OK - so is American nationalism. Most original American culture was invented
by Afro-americans. No problem. I'm very glad we have no such thing as
nationalism. And even George Bush speaks Spanish and is a multiculturalist
who favours guest workers and has a black secretary of state and lots of
Hispanics working for him - so he's not even a racist. And he says so
himself.

> Official position of Eurasian movement about national question:
> "The Eurasianists believe that every people in the world, from those who
> founded great civilizations to the smaller ones, carefully preserving
> their traditions, are an inestimable wealth. The assimilation through
> external influence, the loss of the language or the traditional way of
> life, the physical extinction of any one of the peoples of the Earth is an
> irreparable loss for all mankind.

Yeah. White nationalists from the US have exactly the same position. That's
why they supported Marcus Garvey and Louis Farrakhan to get black people
back to Africa so they can each preserve their own traditions without racial
dilution.

Again, nobody said Eurasians are in favour of genocide. It's just the
stupid, irrational and false national bullshit. There's no such thing as the
Russian nation, therefore there can't be any nationalism, but the idea is
about preserving nations through nationalism. What bullshit.

Laure