[Spotykach] Dugin

Leonid Savin evrazia at ukr.net
Thu Sep 1 11:15:11 CEST 2005

 I'don't know about ideas of group in UK who describe themselves like eurasians. I know that Dugin have been meet with some persons in UK, mostly with journalists (Observer) and persons from analytic centres. YEs, some times some groups with the same name have strongly different ideas. Dugin in his article about national-bolshevism wrote that original movement was anti-faschist movement (actually german founder of movement E.Nikisch was repressed by nazi government). Because Dugin is famous person he meets with different peoples from different circles. With US and Japanese ambassadors, scientists from Iran and Lebanon....etc.... And he is not pro-Putin. Just read his articles where he criticize regime of Putin (mostly in russian). By the way, russian nationalism is impossible cause russian ethnos is hybrid of slavic, turk, ugro-finn elements. Like in UK, I think, cause british people are mix of german, french and other ethnic groups. Only stupid person will claim that "He is pure russian" or "He is pure german".
Official position of Eurasian movement about national question:
"The Eurasianists believe that every people in the world, from those who founded great civilizations to the smaller ones, carefully preserving their traditions, are an inestimable wealth. The assimilation through external influence, the loss of the language or the traditional way of life, the physical extinction of any one of the peoples of the Earth is an irreparable loss for all mankind.
Eurasianists call the profusion of peoples, cultures and traditions the "blossoming complexity", a sign of the healthy, harmonic development of the human civilization".