[Spotykach] funding

olhas olhas at web.de
Tue Jun 28 15:42:30 CEST 2005

>Perhaps we need to be aware of the impact of funding restrictions and how
>they relate to the objectives of funding organisations.
>
>e.g. one of the objectives of the Council of Europe is:
>
>"• promote awarreness of a European identity based on shared values and
>cutting across different
>cultures."

therefore I think it is more they problem that they pass money to people
who might shake their objectives and not we are who shall worry. So far
from my experience it was always possible implement own objective using the
money who belongs in reality to nobody but just serve as  a tool for
realizing projects which is nessesary. I would not make a lot of problem
with that, meaning not be too religious in this sense. Nobody can for sure
tell what is European identity anyway and we can promote awareness about
one we think its like that or like this.

regards, Olga