[Spotykach] eurasianism

Leonid Savin evrazia at ukr.net
Fri May 20 18:19:54 CEST 2005

 My personal opinion is: Eurasianism is the most edequate form of social-political life in modern world. If it mean active life within state. I'm know well works of Savitsky, Trubetskoy, Nikolaev, Gumilev and Dugin. In few words eurasianism mean many-polar world, different economical approaches depends of geographical, cultural and technological differences, valid attitudes. People's rights but not rights of individuum, strong social protection
Now eurasianism tries to prevent US expansion (military and cultural) and attack of neo-liberal capital.
But in modern world of "Society of spectacle" most people choose game of images and profits, but not ideals