[Spotykach] moja tvoja ne ponimaj ????

Olha olhas at web.de
Sun Mar 27 13:16:20 CEST 2005

> of African languages. A lot of racist jokes in Polish are made
> around that. I wouldn't use it for this reason.

ok, if it in Polish has such a  meaning then it already something to be
careful. In ex-Soviet culture of international multilingual community it came
rather from the non-Slavic languages (Asia, Sibiria etc) when Moja voja ne
ponimaj ovecome a languastic frames and become used to any mentality/personal
misunderstanding. in our context this is misunderstanding between
mentalities/backgrods/cultures/political aproaches.
I will thnk about alternatives but  we also can say we want claim old rasistic
clishes and speak out about them.

Olga