[imc-presse] *** SPAM? *** Hello, How are you ? I am Interested in You!‏

Faith Joseph faith_joseph20 at rediffmail.com
Sat Feb 23 18:09:24 CET 2013

Hello, How are you ? I am Interested in You!‏

Happy 2013  year My Beloved child of God,

 am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With
due respect, trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little
apatience and read through my letter, i  wish to contact you personally
for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your
Country so i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business
 having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this
 email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really
like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason
why i decided to contact you,

Greeting to you and How are you
today all together with your family I am Miss Faith Joseph, the only
daughter of my late parents. I need your help to retrived the
consignment that my late Father deposited In security company and to
transfer the consignment fund my father left for me in the security
company before his untimely death.

I want to invest the money in
your country and continue my studies.The Amount is ((€9.3 million) Euros
 in one honest Security company with my name as the next of kin.  As you
 will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies,
as i was in my 1year in the university when my beloved father died. I
will give you 20% of the Total money for your help. I assure you in the
name of the almighty Lord and I will tell you more about this project
Once you get back to me and also send you my picture.Please always be
prayerful through out your life. Any delay in your reply will give me
room in sourcing another person for this same purpose. Please assure me
that you will act accordingly as I stated here.

Hoping to get your response.

I will be expecting your reply.
Thanks and God bless you.
Yours Faith