[Spotykach] intercultural knowledge

samborska olha olhas at web.de
Sun Feb 12 19:24:11 CET 2006

Hi, Zaczek and everybody,

Z> This text seems very general and naive, like from a tourist guide. I
Z> think left radical
Z> activists need their own guide about potential pitfalls in communication.

I agree with you. Therefor we want make the seminar. Now I just
collect some stuff which written on the topic. Its clear that the most
what is written is mainstream, trying to fit to EU requests and
perception about east-west communication. But we need to know it at
least in order recognize the opponents in their face. I was having
idea (not sure if it good one but still), on the seminar make
discussion with invited groups who produce such writings. In Berlin
there are many of them who see themselve as an experts. It might be
good for them to know that there is someone who see things
differently. It like reclaim a street or rather reclaim a
communication sphere in order be able to communicate as we want but
not like we are told.

Z> - understanding what is the "left scene" and what is "communism"

do you know someone who can lead a workshop on this topic. Its very
interesting.

Z> - irritation about mixing private conversations and jokes with
Z> organizing talk on meetings

:-) this is right. Its good to hear I am not alone in seen it. S

Z> this doesn't "click" and immigrants who are political activists don't
Z> integrate in the local
Z> political scene (case of Polish squatters in London, Barcelona, and
Z> possibly in Berlin to some extent for example). When asked why, they
Z> don't really provide convincing answers.

we will ask aboloshing the border from below speak about it. I will
ask Lipa provide an answer:-)

regards, Olga