[Spotykach] small update

olhas olhas at web.de
Wed Jan 25 13:20:07 CET 2006

Dear people,
now the situation developing in a way that we might take possibility
to make a seminar in the place where we can have a accomodation and
food, orgnized togather so that we have more space for work and
discussion. This is gonne be in Berlin-Kreizberg in
http://www.alte-feuerwache.de/. The only date we can reserve is 7-11
of June. Therefor we under prussure to have a seminar in warmy Juny
after BUKO and other important events of May. Since we have some
money in a budget for accomodation, we can use it for minimum ammount
of people (30 people) and if we have more, we can always use privat
accomodation. But in this sense, we can have a fix seminar place,
around which we can coordinate other events.
I hope it fine for most?

let us know.

from berliner prep. team, Olga