[Spotykach] realistic date of the seminar

olhas olhas at web.de
Wed Jan 18 19:27:15 CET 2006

Dear friends,

Now according the the fact that in Western Europe among activists
happening a mobilisation in go East because of G8 in St-Petersbug and
our semanar willl be very much useful (maybe more as we could
imaging), it more exiting start prparation. Apart from it, many
autonomous groups here become very interested in eastern european
activism, give support etc. Of course, the things are more
complecated that ordinary western radical activist can imaging
(collect money as a support and go there fo action itself). So far
three is not so much have done into direction "go east with brain".
This is we can still think discuss how we can be helpful....
but first its nessesary start serious preparation that I can tell
people here concretly about the seminar (even I already do it).
We need fix a date of the seminar first that it not overlope with
other international events (it will a lot of them in spring time).
Pls if someone of you knows about such in April, May, June, pls let us know.
So far for me comes only one realistic date to be stuck to: 18-22 of
May. The reason is that it free from any holidays (peole still have
rights have a free time) and it inbetween international events. For
me it would be the best time (not cold, not hot:-)

if there would be no serious "against", then lets us keep this date?

regards, Olga