[Spotykach] Potsdam

Katrin katrin at eyfa.org
Tue Nov 1 15:30:30 CET 2005

Dear all,

I have been very silent on this list for some time, the usual reasons of
being too busy etc., I won't bore you:)

I am now finally ready to concentrate on helping with the organisation
of the conference and would like to come to Berlin to see Olga and have
heard about the conference in Potsdam that Jane and Karl-Heinz (and
anyone else?) are attending, but wondered about the exact dates.
Unfortunately I can only come one weekend in November, which is 18 - 20
November, during the week I'm more flexible.

Also, I'm sorry if this is repeating itself: has a preparatory team, so
to speak, already formed more concretely? I know that everyone is
inputting via the list, but it would be a good idea if a team of people
would commit themselves to help organise the logistics of the
conference, put together the programme speakers, materials etc?

EYFA's role in the conference will first and foremost be financial and
arranging logistics from abroad, i.e. working together with the prep
team on the budget, managing travel reimbursement (and deciding on
travel reimbursement with the prep team) and dealing with questions from
partcipants. And, of course, EYFA is responsible for the final report.
So I will talk a lot about travel tickets and and written contributions
from people and receipts,  receipts, receipts:)

Anyway, it would be nice to see some people this month, there's also
some money in the budget for a preparatory meeting in January in Berlin,
what do you think, who's interested to be part of the prep team?

take care,

Katrin xx