[Spotykach] Re: question for leonid on symbolism

Leonid Savin evrazia at ukr.net
Thu Oct 6 15:26:12 CEST 2005

Black colour is colour of wisdom (East tradition). eight-pointed star is not chaos star only, but have connection with ancient symbolism. It may be interpreted like sun rays. And sun give own light and warmly just because it is Sun. Ideologically eurasianists must give own potential to people like sun and not to ask to take anything for change. Economy of gift.
By the way in eurasian movement a lot of anarchists. But they are another type, not west-centered...
Here is good saying:
"Something that good for Russian is death for German"
We are so different and diference rooted so deep in minds.
Small reflexy about right politics and Dugin
Right wing politics is phenomen of western civilization, in Russia all right -wing ideashas  were taken from West and perverted . Cause russian is not pure ethnic type, it's synthes of slavonic, finno-ugr, turks cultures...

Actually last reply of Fabian was more adequate.-