[Spotykach] question for leonid on symbolism

jane mitchell janemitchell at hellokitty.com
Wed Sep 28 00:29:11 CEST 2005

okay leonid???
i am not sure if you are still on this list.

you have been the topic of much discussion recently, largely about attempts to hide your politics or dress as wolf in sheeps clothing in rather deceptive interpretations of Dugin.

>From reading I have done i cannot see anything ideologically in common between eurasionism and anarchism, principals from which I believe the spotykach project springs, and alter-ee more explicitly stated.

I would like to ask you quite a number of questions about why you are not upfront about your politics and what your motivations are for participating in some projects which definately oppose the goals of eurasionism, etc etc etc.

BUT a less inflammatory question relates to the symbolism employed:
why are black flags and chaos symbols used??

I am not just being a smart arse- i genuinely am interested in the answer.
thanks
jane