[Spotykach] Berlins offers

Olga Samborska olhas at web.de
Sat Jul 2 05:04:42 CEST 2005

hallo, evrybody,

now something concerning the seminars programm. I think it is not early to start also speak about the seminars programm and events each of us  would like to have. One of the ideas is to use the offers which exist in Berlin in a sense of meeting people in frame of round-table who dealing with East-West issue from different angels. Only in Berlin there are paar dozens of such organization who all looking for the undestanding between East and West using different methods: students, youth exchanges, trips, comon projects etc. Each of them have got unique experience to share, critisize and to learn something not matter positive or negative. The main question of the round-table can be: if anyone have got some or any understanding so far and if yes, which one? Also would be interesting to hear about the dynamic how different social-political projects developt in east-west frame. If someone know concrete organizations who can be invited pls let me know. So far I will work on looking!
  for those who most visible here in Berlin and send you a list of them soon if you find the idea as interesting. Of course they all different also with their political views and most of them are mainstream oriented but I WOULD NOT mind to hear about their experience and face them with all possible discussions afterwords. SO SHALL WE DO IT?

regards, Olga