[Spotykach] Now and later, rather than here or there

Olga Samborska olhas at web.de
Fri Jul 1 21:26:26 CEST 2005

so that one day maybe a Ukraine meeting can take place because we went ahead with Berlin  . . .

I am sure in that and it is my oldest dream and wish to do it in Ukraine as well. There we can have a great venue and all possible facilities, close  to the ukrainian people with all its specidfic, hospitalitz on the south of the ukraine. Now I am working on improving conditions for doing such things like  a seminars there. I realy would like to show to many the EAST IN its REAL FACE, not in big city ala KIEV but in a place where people close to the land and deal with life like it is. Unfortunatly this and next year I am limited by circumstances that I get a baby soon and I will be a landed in Berlin becaue of it. The Berlin I see as the best place to get first East/West understanding clarify and then go to the East. Berlin is so unique in this sense with all those east/west mixture that I am sure all will enjoy the meeting there and we find a solution with visas and cost as well.
best, Olga