[Spotykach] hermeneutic

olhas olhas at web.de
Thu May 26 12:11:09 CEST 2005

sorry, I still wanted to make a comments owards one old message of Fabian
cncerning peceaving a language.I see the topic as vey important.

"also native speakers are faced with the fact that much of the meanings which
they are accustomed to being communicated in ordinary speech are lost in people
the further away they are socially geographically and linguistically"
.
replying to it, I can only say not matter which language we choose as a
communication language we need to deal with its oppression history except maybe
few of those nations who did not make any harm to neibourgs. For me as an
Ukrainian is definitely Russian and Polish with which I can in principle have a
problem. But also I know that my beautiful Ukrainian language is associate for
many with a blood. So better concentrate just on communication itself. From
another side we need come closer to semantic early or later if we want
understand each other above the historical aspects. I don't know if we shall
start speak about structuralism or some other aspects of semantic, linguistical
effects? I am more expert in biosemantic according to my current professional
interest, but if someone can develop/present interesting information about new
East-West semantical boundaries, it could be great. For me personally, the
language was always the frame in which I am looking for common meaning and it
works on subconscious level. BuT maybe Fabian is right: we cannot avoid here
speak about hermeneutic and other philosophical aspects of the "understanding"
problems.

regards, Olga