[Spotykach] writers request

Olha olhas at web.de
Mon Apr 11 09:49:54 CEST 2005

>These folks are scary. Anyone interested about attacking them, hook up with
>me... they have to be stopped.

great, Alexei. Let you introduce us with some more materials about this kind of
writers and critical stuff about them. I mean not only Eurocentrist but also
Slavocentrists. I can do my contribution about Ukrainian writers but I miss
many names from other countries. We can make a workshop on topic of new
phenomenon of Europhils (slavofill is a bit an old one I think) in modern
literature and journalism. But we need more research on it. So far it could be
nice to have at least sme posting from different sides about what actually
exists. As I go to any bookshop in an area I can reach (Chech Republic or
Berlin), the Estern Europe presented either by Adruhovych, either Drakulich,
either someone who sing in unison with mainstream desirable EU-song,
Unfortunatly. The problem is that such authors also speak about differences
between East_Wst but accents rather strange and you are right, Alexei, they
might be scare. So let take more efforts to speak out about it.
Esspecially I miss a new authors who present some alternatives. I am sure there
are some. pls if somebody aware about them, let us know.

Olga