[Spotykach] moja tvoja ne ponimaj ????

Zaczek hydrozag at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Mar 29 11:21:48 CEST 2005

>ok, if it in Polish has such a  meaning then it already something to be careful. In ex-Soviet culture of international >multilingual community it came rather from the non-Slavic languages (Asia, Sibiria etc) when Moja voja ne ponimaj >ovecome a languastic frames and become used to any mentality/personal misunderstanding. in our context this is >misunderstanding between mentalities/backgrods/cultures/political aproaches.
>I will thnk about alternatives but  we also can say we want claim old rasistic clishes and speak out about them.

Hey.

It's possible to reclaim racistic cliches in a radical way, but i think that it's only
possible when victims of racism do it. Like black people who reclaim the word "nigger".
It would be very suspect if white people tried to reclaim it.
Of course i understand what you are trying to do, and i'm not criticizing your intentions.

Greets,
Zaczek