[imc-presse] there is no moq for printing jobs.

admin at hongchengco.com admin at hongchengco.com
Thu Sep 2 21:09:57 CEST 2021

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is Candy from H&C Printing Center. I am writing to you in the hope
of establishing
long-term business relations with you. We are a professional printing company
and have been
doing business with a lot of clients from many countries for several years.
It's our quality goods,
first-rank services and very competitive prices that help us gain good
reputation.

The clients who have kept good long-term partnership with us are from all
works of life, including
the industries of printing, publication, marketing, medical etc. They ordered
catalogues, periodical
magazines, brochures, flyers, children's books, calendars, stickers etc. with
us and some of
them even kindly introduce us to their relatives and friends who need our
services. We also hold the
belief that the public praise is the most supernatural magic, which will make
us be success. So we are
always trying all we can do to meet your taste, low price, high quality,
professional service and
fast logistic...

Any more information you want to know, please feel free to email back to me.
Maybe we can start
with quoting you a best price according to the specification of your job?

Best regards,
Candy

Unit 202, #93, International Village,
Jinshan West Road, Huli District,