[imc-presse] Brand-new Prices for Your Stone Project

admin at hcstonecraft.com admin at hcstonecraft.com
Thu Dec 7 04:04:40 CET 2017

Dear Manager Director,

Thanks for taking time out from your busy schedule
to read my email. This is Grace from

H&C Stone. I am writing to you in the hope of
establishing long-term business relations

with you.

We are a professional stone company and have been
doing business with a lot of clients

from many countries for nearly a decade. We have
various kinds of granite and marble.

Our products cover fireplace, headstone, carving
and so on. Custom-make is our

business model and all kinds of need for customized
work will be meet.

We believe that you can rely on us as we
provide you quite satisfactory service
and

products with best quality at most competitive
price in the world. We
are very happy

if you can send us any of your
enquiries.

So would you like to try us and score our services?
Please just offer me details of your

stone projects on admin at hcstonecraft.com and we will quote a very competitive
price

as per your requirement.

We are looking
forward to working together with your esteemed company.
^_^

Yours
sincerely,

Grace