[imc-presse] *** SPAM? *** Customized Logo/USB Flash Drive Factory/Amy

Amy usbdrive737 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:13:01 CET 2016

Dear imc-presse,
How are you?
My name is Amy,from USB Flash Drive Factory in China.
We are a usb drive manufacturer and have been in business for over 10 years.
Customized usb drive with company logo is avaliable, and it is a great idea as gifts for advertisement.
Our MOQ is 200 pieces per order.Delivery time is 15 days after deposit.
Our payment terms are 30% of the total payment as a deposit,then the remaining 70% prior to shipping.
Out website http://www.usbdrive737.com/ ,please browse it for the details.

Contact:Amy(Sales Manager)
E-mail: usbdrive737 at hotmail.com
Website:www.usbdrive737.com