[imc-presse] *** SPAM? *** Mr. Hooper Lee, Writing from sick bed.

hlcurtislee at aol.co.uk hlcurtislee at aol.co.uk
Sat May 31 22:11:37 CEST 2014

Mr. Hooper Lee, Writing from sick bed.
My name is Mr. Hooper Lee; at present I am suffering from throat cancer and have partial stroke. My doctor here in the hospital has just informed me that only God can save me from this condition that they have tried their best as human beings. My matrimonial home today happens that I do not have a wife and children due to my condition of could not allow me to produce children when my wife was alive. That is while I chose to bequeath my heritage to you for the service of God in your country. It is because of this I would like gracious and with the aim of help stripped to give you this known as heritage rising to a value of $9.5 million US dollars for you to use it to help the orphans, victims of war, HIV/Aids, and expand the work of God in your country. As you can see this is a very hard decision to take but I have no option than to will out this deposit before my major operation in few days from now therefore I would like you to think about it very well and forward to me your complete data, full name, address, age, occupation and telephone number etc. I count on your goodwill and especially the good use of these funds for your endeavors. God bless you and your family. Reply immediately for further details. Lastly, I hope to hear from you immediately you received this mail with your full information like, telephone number (s), full name and location.  Reply to: hoopercurtisle2 at kimo.com
Thank you and God bless.

Mr. Hooper Lee