[imc-presse] *** SPAM? *** HOW ARE YOU

Bảo vệ người tiêu dù Bảo vệ người tiêu dù
Mon Jun 10 05:51:21 CEST 2013

Greetings,

My name is Capt. Anita George , a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC  medical team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq. Although the war has ended, for me to proved this to you, see the site below for more information,
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/30/iraq-us-troop-withdrawal-celebrations_n_1176330.html
http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/27/as-iraq-war-ends-no-parade-for-troops-is-imminent/
But I refused to come along with them in respective of the fact that the war has ended. The reason for this is that I deposited two consignment boxes with a security company in Iraq. As a result of this, I have to escape and stayed behind to make sure that I am able to get these boxes out before coming to America,
Sunny Man: knowingly, that if I am able to get this done I will live a better life.  Please, I want this to be between me and you Since I am at large.
To Prove my sincerity, you are not sending me any money. Because most of this scam is about sending money.

I would like you to get back to me with with the following informations;

1. Full Name
2. Address
3.Occupation
4.Age

I do not need your telephone number because I cannot call you, we can only communicate through email.

I will await your reply via my email.

Thanks,

Best Regards

Capt. George Anita