[imc-presse] Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Returned mail MAILER-DAEMON at lists.nadir.org
Sun Oct 19 18:10:45 CEST 2008

Dear user of lists.nadir.org, administration of lists.nadir.org would like to let you know the following,

We have found that your account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail messages during the recent week.
Probably, your computer had been compromised and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
lists.nadir.org technical support team.